**The Most Rigorous Novel Study Assessments on the Market!**
CCQ Workbooks are proven, field-tested reading and writing assessments designed to provide accurate and authentic student data. Students, Teachers, Parents, and Administrators LOVE our challenging, text-dependent questions because they ONLY focus on the essential higher-order thinking skills needed to develop critical reading and evidence-based writing skills.
This CCQ Novel Study Assessment Workbook for The Stories Julian Tells, by Ann Cameron includes:
- Cover Page / Table of Content
- Common Core Alignment Page
- 4 Chapter-Based Unit Planning Sections
- 20 Selected-Response Questions (Rigorous Text-Dependent Questions)
- 8 Constructed-Response Questions (Challenging Evidence-Based Writing Questions)
- CCQ Holistic Scoring Rubric
- Answer Key / Additional Constructed-Response Sheets
Try our Preview Version for $0.50. All students need to practice and answer these types of questions.