**Keep it Simple! Prioritize on Essential, Core Reading & Writing Skills!**
CCQ Workbooks are proven, field-tested reading and writing assessments designed to provide accurate and authentic student data. Students, Teachers, Parents, and Administrators LOVE our challenging, text-dependent questions because they ONLY focus on the essential higher-order thinking skills needed to develop critical reading and evidence-based writing skills.
This CCQ Novel Study Assessment Workbook for Esperanza Rising, by Pam Muñoz Ryan includes:
• Cover Page / Table of Content
• Common Core Alignment Page
• 5 Chapter-Based Unit Planning Sections
• 25 Selected-Response Questions (Rigorous Text-Dependent Questions)
• 10 Constructed-Response Questions (Challenging Evidence-Based Writing Questions)
• CCQ Holistic Scoring Rubric
• Answer Key / Additional Constructed-Response Sheets
Try our Preview Version for $0.99. All students need to practice and answer these types of questions.