**Teach Your Students How to Score Their Evidence-Based Reading Responses Accurately and Efficiently.**
This CCQ Teaching Strategies and Scoring Guide: How to Get Maximum Student Results will show teachers how to train ALL students to write evidence-based writing skills independently.
This guide is also designed to show teachers how to use CCQ Novel Study Workbooks as a valid and reliable Reading & Writing Diagnostic Assessment Tool. For years, we have trained teachers to:
- Scaffold instruction for Special Education, General Education, and Gifted Students.
- Score evidence-based written responses accurately and efficiently.
- Providing teaching strategies and plan lessons to increase learning outcomes.
- Collect accurate, authentic data on each student’s foundational reading and writing skills.
*You and your students will be amazed with the academic results of our CCQ teaching strategies and scoring guidelines.*
We have condensed this CCQ Teaching Strategies and Scoring Guide:How to Get Maximum Student Results into a concise and manageable 35 page teacher resource. As teachers and staff developers ourselves, we ONLY want to provide teachers and students with EXACTLY what they need.
This CCQ Teaching Strategies and Scoring Guide will show you how to effectively teach the essential, foundational higher-order thinking skills needed to read critically and write evidence-based responses.
This CCQ Teaching Strategies and Scoring Guide: How to Get Maximum Student Results includes:
- 8 Planning options
- Selected-Response Teaching Strategies
- Evidence-Based Constructed Response Teaching Strategies
- Scoring Guidelines for Evidence-Based Constructed Reponses
- Student Rubrics (Printable)
- Student Writing Samples with Scoring Explanations (Printable)
- Reference Sheets (Printable)
- Performance Scales (Printable)
Thank you for everything you do to help prepare our students to develop the foundational skills needed for the future. We wish you and your students a successful school year.